Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My New Bumper Sticker

I am really not one to put bumper stickers on my car, but ...... Russell was Student of the Month in his class in November and along with all the hoopla, the bumper sticker came home. Russell was so excited that he wanted to put the bumper sticker on my car before we left school that day!! Of course, we made a BIG deal out of this, especially since he is the first boy in his class to earn SOM. (Russ's class is mostly boys and they are very rambucious!) With all this excitement, I realized that not all parents rush to put the semi-onbnoxious bumper stickers on their cars. I usually sort of cringe at the thought of all these school stickers. However, there was NO way I wasn't going to put it on. He is so proud and so are we! ( I tried to post a picture of Russ and his sticker on the car, but Blogger isn't going to let me do that at the moment...)

Now, if I had a bumper sticker for Rachel, what would it say??? "I do headstands in my crib" ? Or, "I took off my pjs and diaper in the middle of the night last night, plus I threw out my blanket so I was freezing cold, huddled in a butt naked ball in my crib this morning" ? Or maybe it would say "I am completely fabulous in my white coat, white hat and pink sunglasses" ? (picture to come when it will post) Or, "Cushions and pillows don't belong on the couch" ? Or, last but not least, "I like to climb the kitchen drawers like a ladder" ? All of these would be a perfect bumper sticker for our headstanding, naked, couch destroying, super climbing, fabulous little gal!!!

No comments: