Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sick City

Yeah, so you can guess, we are sick. It started with Rowan the day after his birthday. I thought it was the shots he got. Nope, that icky cold virus going around. Ugh. So for a week plus he has not been sleeping well, congested, cough, fever – the works. (On a positive note, it really is his first bad cold, hurray for breastmilk!) So, last Wednesday I took him in to the Dr. and the Dr. said, if he's still running a temp. tomorrow bring him back. AAAHHH!!! But I am here TODAY. So, we ended up back at the Dr. on Friday and sometime between Weds. and Friday Rowan got an ear infection. Now, I am a little suspicious only b/c it went from, Oh his ears are fine to Oh, definitely an ear infection. Whatever. He still isn't sleeping well and rubbing his ear a lot. Hopefully tonight will be better. Oh, wait, I forgot to mention that Adam is gone and so it is all me. Yaawwwwnnnn… achoo! Yep, I think I am getting the bug (just call me Aimee ZiCam Bright), Rachel has the bug and is complaining about her ear. She complained so much that she even let me clean it, look inside with my otoscope and put drops in it. It looked red to me; guess we where we are going on Tuesday? So far Russell is staying strong and healthy, but ever since Kindergarten, he rarely gets sick. Hopefully he'll miss this round of the crud. Adam doesn't get back until Saturday. Sunday I plan to sleep all day.

No comments: