Wednesday, December 05, 2012

A Mom Souvenir

At Lego Land I got the greatest souvenir!  I have not seen these before because if I had, I would have definitely bought them along time ago:



Handimals!!!  These are the kids' hand prints made into a clever piece of art.  The choices were endless - super heroes, Lego ninjas, Star Wars, Angry Birds, pretty much any living creature you could think of!!  You could do one big print with the whole family or individual prints.  I decided to get each of the kids individually and let them choose what they wanted their hand print to be.  Rowan even got to pick he light saber color as well as a green planet.

I know I probably could make these myself at home.  As I said the options are endless, but when you are on a minvacation, you don't want to task yourself for stuff at home, especially when you have all those Christmas decorations waiting to be unleashed from their boxes!!  So, in my mind, these are pretty much the greatest souvenir a mom could want.

10 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Those are great! I didn't even see the hands right away.

You would NOT BELIEVE the amount of snow we have gotten in the past few days. And they actually cancelled school two days in a row! Why didn't this happen last year when Catherine was actually in school?

just me said...

I love handprint art from kids. I save all the ones that the kids bring home from school. These are super cool!

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome article for all the online people; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.


Feel free to surf to my blog - asperger's checklist

best styles of leadership said...

You will not BELIEVE how much snow we have gotten in the last few days. And they actually canceled school two days in a row! Why did not this happen last year when Catherine actually at school?

home interior design said...

niice sharing


interior design blog

daniel said...

Those are great! I didn't even see the hands right away.

You would NOT BELIEVE the amount of snow we have gotten in the past few days. And they actually cancelled school two days in a row! Why didn't this happen last year when Catherine was actually in school?
you write articles that really helped me to learn


get a delicious warm
typical food
wedding party menu
egg crust
rhombus Eid
cone-shaped rice
super devil noodles

thank's

Bisnis said...

Hello...
GAZEBO KAYU KELAPA DENGAN ATAP KAYU KELAPA
FURNITURE KAYU KELAPA
GAZEBO KAYU KELAPA
Thank you....

Music blog said...

If you like to music, please visit my music blog

MUSIC FOR YOUR LIFE
How to Become a famous musician
Best Ska Bands
Jazz Music History
Most Influential Rock Bands



Tips dan Cara
Cara Membuat Nasi Goreng Enak

admin said...

biayapaketumrohhajiplus
biayapaketumrohhajiplus.blogspot.com