Friday, June 08, 2007

Title Change

We are going to have to change the title to this blog. Instead of 'Adventures of Aim n Adam with R&R', it will need to be "Adventures of Aim n Adam with R&R&R'. GASP!! Or maybe we could change it to 'How did that happen?'. Or, 'Our days in a 3 bedroom house are limited!!'. Yes, that's right. I am pregnant. Bun in the oven. Preggers. Again. Totally a HUGE surprise and so not planned. And now that the initial shock has worn off, we are getting really excited about a new baby.

Last week, Rachel and I got a bit of a cold and I was really nauseous. Rachel had one throw up episode (after playing outside on a hot humid day with a full stomach), so of course, I thought we had a tummy bug. Then I couldn't stomach coffee. I am ALL about my morning cup. However, when I'm preggers, it is hard for me to drink. Hmmmmm..... then things seem to be late and whaddya know? Pregnant.

Part of the shock, beyond another baby is we have nothing, nada, zilch. We really thought we were done with Rachel. We have given away or sold everything. And, happily told those we gave to, to pass along or do what they will with anything. Go figure! Ha! Actually, my friend Jess and her friend, Pam, still have a few things - a swing, a breast pump, maternity clothes. So, I guess I can't say we have nothing ; )

Russell is thrilled. Yesterday he told me not to lose my egg. He wants to know when the baby will do somersaults, kick, etc. His excitement is contagious and it is very sweet. Oh, remember his friend, Kerri, (the adorable blonde with a firefighter dad???), well her mom is a labor and delivery nurse. So, I did call her yesterday to get the scoop on all the OBs here and she has given me a couple of choices. I will admit that is big relief. I had Russ here and the doctor is still practicing, but I wasn't crazy about her. So, to have a new choice, with a great recommendation is super.

Overall, I have been mainly nauseous and forgetful. The nausea has been manageable as long as eat little meals throughout the day. The forgetfulness - well, what was I talking about??? Ha!

OKay, time to have some breakfast and contemplate some new R names. Any suggestions????

No comments: