Sunday, June 24, 2007

Karate Kid and Miss Pigtails


Russell has finally started Karate and really seems to be enjoying it. Here he is in his 'gi' striking a pose! He loves all the grunts and other sayings while in class. He'll test in a week or so for his next belt and I think he'll pass. He only has to know some very simple terms and actions.

Then we have Rachel. She is loving doing her hair every morning and wants her pigtails in. She calls them bows. We are still working on the potty training. Adam and I have more motivation than ever to get her good and trained before the baby is born.
And speaking of the baby, good grief, I am nauseous, thirsty and tired. Lots of people have told me that the third pregnancy is the worst, but the baby is the easiest! Well, I hope THEY are right. So far they are. I think this has started off as the most challenging pregnancy so far. I have actually been napping quite a bit, which I never do. And I have heard from a few friends that I look pretty tired. So, I guess it shows and it isn't just my imagination!! Ha! No, more like, yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Thinking of being tired, which makes me think of being old... when I was a nanny in college, I nannied 3 hellions, no just kidding, they were angels ; ) Anyway, Jonathan is the youngest and he was in 1st grade (my God, Russell's age!!) when I started working for their family. Sigh, Jonathan got married this month!! How is that for feeling old???? Ha! Sweet little Jon Jon who called my Toyota Tercel a 'Terville'. The little boy who cried all the way through my interview about how much he missed their last nanny (I was way better than her!). Hard to believe he's all grown up and married, where does the time go?

No comments: