Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Fun Comparison





So here are pictures of the kids all with the barn on their heads. Russ got the barn from Carol Teeters and it is the cutest toy - a Gund terry cloth barn bag and has 4 barnyard animals made form terry cloth to play with. And the animals each have their own special sound - squeak, rattle, etc. Well, Adam put it on Russ's head while playing and the picture was a big hit. So, we had to do one with Rachel. Since we had a bond with the toy, it was one I kept. I didn't keep a lot of baby toys after Rachel. And boy, are we glad that I kept it, it would have been sad not to get Rowan in it too. The kids are all about 6 months old and I just thought it was fun to see them all together.

1 comment:

christinenicole1 said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I cannot believe how stinkin' alike all your kids looked at that age!! And here i thought rowan looked so different from russ and rachel, more like andy than you and adam....guess i was WRONG!!!