Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finding the Time

So, Christine was here a couple of weekends ago and I was telling her all these stories about the kids and things that are going on with us and several times I heard something to the effect of - You should write that in your blog. (It sounded much better coming from Christine's mouth and not my typing!!) It has been really hard to find the time to sit and type some thoughts. I am going to make a quick list to look at and hopefully I'll just make the time to write about each item on the list. Sometimes when I sit at the computer I just blank on what I want to write about. I am hoping this list will inspire me!! Of course now I am trying to organize my thoughts – do I make my list chronological, alphabetical, or just go for it with no rhyme or reason??? I am going for it with no rhyme or reason!!!


Rachel falling on her bike and pretending to call g'ma – fall 08

Grandmas – mine, g'ma Rizzi, my mom wanting to be called g'ma pam, not g'ma Flippin

Russ not really liking school, sigh. Soccer (the mom who gives out way too much info, Adam not really liking the coach, probably our last season)

Our house in FL, tenants, stimulus money for active duty people caught like us

Rowan latest greatest feats – talking, walking, two teeth, so much personality

Connie – the mom whose name I didn't know for several months

Rachel – preschools for next year

Our Spring Break trip to DisneyLand

A new bed and a good night's sleep, too many gray hairs (trip to get highlights), weight loss, time to exercise, read, blog, write the book, do anything! I love DVR.

Loving FaceBook and catching up with old friends, some of whom have blogs, super cool! (Kris – cooking, Debi – reading)

My cat Kadie, swiffer wet jet theory and how I don't think I can let go of her ashes or Riley's for that matter

Still not liking LV and possible assignment overseas next time around

All the visitors we have had and will see soon – Schelley (pork at every meal!), jess & maddie (the world's worst zoo), Christine & Brielle (valley of fire), Trina (coming soon), Pricers (in laws, Blake & Morgan, drama, Lotus of Siam)

Summer plans – get the hell out of Dodge! Well, Vegas for maybe a month – yes!

The cash only guy that fixed the minivan bumper for only $200.


OK, I think that is it!!! Plenty o stuff to write about and I think I have listed all of it.

2 comments:

christinenicole1 said...

Way to go Aim!! Love the list! And I must say that I didn't notice ANY gray hairs when I was there! I totally miss you already! If you need to get out of Vegas for a bit please come to the beautiful city of Dublin!!!

Aim or Adam, depends on the blog! said...

Adam & I have a 'big night out' add to the list...