Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Proven Pelvis is STILL Pregnant

So, here's the update.....

  • If I don't go into labor, I have an appt. to be induced on 2/4 at 4am (yyyyaaaaaawwwnnnn). The plan for that is to go in at 4am and get all the beginning stuff done. My OB will come about 6am and break the ol' H2O so that Rowan would hopefully be born by noon!
  • They think Rowan is 8+ pounds already - holy cow! Oh wait, my pelvis is proven.
  • I am dilated almost 3cm and you need to get to 10cm. With Russ and Rach it really didn't start getting too painful until about 5 or 6cm. So, I am lucky in that regard.
  • I am having sporadic contractions. Usually a bunch all at once and then they sssslllllooooooowwww down.
  • Everything seems to be in order here at home. Rowan's stuff is ready, washed, sterilized, etc. The Russ n Rach schedule is posted on the fridge incase the neighbors have to come over in the middle of the night.
  • Adam's mom is coming Friday.
Man, I really hope I am not in the hospital for the Superbowl. That would kinda suck.
  • And we can't forget that Russ's bday is on 2/12! Busy busy busy!!!!!
Hopefully the next blog entry will be written by a non pregnant, non sleep deprived (yea right!)Aim!

No comments: